Saturday, August 10, 2013

August Basic Training

Welcome to August Basic Training!
 
Altered Chipboard
 
I love adding texture and layers to my projects and chipboard is my one-stop choice for this maneuver. I have a bunch of chipboard that comes in great shapes, but the patterns do NOT make me happy. Here is what I did to remedy this situation.
 
 
Directions:
1.My chipboard didn't match and wasn't in colors complimentary to my layout.
2.I sanded the stop with a nail buffer so the paint would stick.
3.After 3 thick coats of acrylic paint I left the chipboard to dry.
4.I used dye ink and a paislee stamp to decorate the chipboard.
 
Check my blog, Scrappin' Chaos for a list of supplies used.
 
Scrap On!
 
~charity~



2 comments:

  1. Great idea! So often I see things and they don't work for me. I forget that I'm crafty and can change that! Thanks so much for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete