Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Hump Day!


Hello All Lanette Here,

I am just stopping by to share a quick little canvas that I created today using a bit of Glitz Pattern Paper, A New Prima Bloom Girl Stamp and my stash of mist! Here just take a peek:

IMG_1257

With one sheet of paper & lots of messy fun and I wound up with this pretty little canvas!

Don't you just love all the bright colors!! Can you guess what I used to get all that fabulous color??  I used my mists, that's right I painted my little bloom girl with a mix of mist!

Some details of my canvas just for fun!

IMG_1269

Don't you just love how using the mist adds a beautiful shimmer!

IMG_1260I thought one of my favorite quotes would be perfect!  
"Experience is not what happens to you it’s what you do with what happens" 
~Aldous Huxley
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Signature_zps994af163
Products Used: Glitz Design Pattern Paper, Prima Stamp, Tim Holtz Stamps, Ranger Ink, Tattered Angles Mist, Maya Rd Mist, Mister Huyes Mist, Modge Podge & Gelatos.

3 comments: